cul·i·nar·i·an: person who prepares food

nov·ice: someone new to a field or activity

Sunday, January 9, 2011

new years resolve


i did it. first new years goal underway. i am cooking ONCE a week.

this week, it was rachel ray's recipe:


with

*the only thing to add to it is a block of cream cheese. Lessen the amount of stock as well, to make it thicker.

I give it four stars out of five. (The only reasoning is that pork isn't my favorite, because I think it is super salty.) But the creamed corn is out of this world!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My new's years resolve is to branch out in my cooking too!! But no blog....but I am following a few and just added yours to my bookmarks.....oh more time on the computer....bad!! I do so enjoy as well the "witty" writing of good bloggers such as yourself and Christina...that attracts me most...thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah girlie. i am so proud of you. i absolutely loved that this was one of your goals. i have some great && easy recipes for you my deary. love you.

    ReplyDelete